Thursday 12 June 2014

Through the studio window..Student Matilda and Tate Modern comments continued

'My experience of the Tate Modern was very engaging and also interesting. I found all the paintings fun and I know that lots of thought would have gone into creating them, and to show meaning. I would recommend this trip to anyone who likes gallereis and art because it gives a true understanding of what Art can be'

O.Trzebiatowski Year 8

'Matilda the Musical was a very fun musical which contained lots of bright colours. There was lots of memorable songs and the actors were very talented!'

C.Benjamin Year 8

R. Samuel Year 7
'I enjoyed watching Matilda in the theatre as the actors/actresses were very clear and confident, making it easy to watch. My favourite part was listening to the live instruments played behind the stage that really helped set the scene.'

 G. Joseph Year 7
'Matilda was fantastic the actors were outstanding, considering their age! I enjoyed it thoroughly and was amazed by the effort put in. I recommend it to anyone!'

A. Deowram Year 8 
'The Matilda performance was astonishing. The actors' voices were clear with clarity. I enjoyed going to this performance as it had youth actors in it.'

R. Collins Year 8
'Matilda was surprisingly good. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was.'

E. Arhin Year 8
'I thought it was really entertaining. I had many ups and downs with amazing songs! I would love to go and watch it again!'

L. Brown Year 8
'I enjoyed watching the musical as it was fun and wasn't a complete replica of the original performance. It had many twists and turns and the props used to make the production were magical and extremely creative.'

 Q. Davila Year 9
'The performance of Matilda was very enjoyable. The show was interesting, exciting and very fun. I enjoyed the music because it was composed to make the audience feel a certain way.'

G. Wilson Year 9 
'Matilda surprised me. I expected it to be very childish however it was very good and the visuals were amazing.'

C. Moore-Bryce Year 9
'The theatre show was amazing, so colourful, you guys should go to see it. I loved every single character.'

P. Kalid Year 10
'The music for Matilda the Musical surprised me. My expectations were set rather low for the songs that have ultimately become some of my favourite from any musical I've ever watched.'

C. Rennicks-Gordon 10SS
'The Matilda theatre had a very nice, creative and colourful sets and the songs were lively with very good actors, the storyline was interesting with quite a lot of humour.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.